Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and Wave integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- New customerThis trigger fires when a new customer is added to a business you choose.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- New invoiceThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Create customerThis action will create a customer in a business you choose.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
GetResponse and Wave resources
New on IFTTT for February 2024
Here at IFTTT, we believe every thing works better together. Smart home automation improvements to existing services and new additions to the integrations available to users.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together