Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Useful GetResponse and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- AlarmThis trigger fires during alarms
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when the alarm has changed mode. I.e. armed, disarmed or set to home shield mode.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Set alarm modeSet the alarm mode. I.e. to armed, away or home shield mode.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together