Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Useful GetResponse and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together