Send an email (or text) to someone when you leave work
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Send myself an email when I miss a call, for when I don't have my cell phone nearby
- Send a copy of an SMS sent to an email account
- Tagged article in pocket, send to kindle
- If any new SMS received, then send an email to gmail
- Indoor temperature too high? Get an email
- Receive a Gmail message when a device joins your OnHub network
- Send or receive a random Wikipedia article every day with Gmail
Useful Gmail and Hubitat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device closesThis trigger fires when your Hubitat device closes.
- Device opensThis trigger fires when your Hubitat device opens.
- Device turns offThis trigger fires when your Hubitat device turns off.
- Device turns onThis trigger fires when your Hubitat device turns on.
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the Hubitat mode changes.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when new motion is detected.
- Motion is no longer detectedThis trigger fires when motion is no longer detected.
- Presence is detectedThis trigger fires every time your Hubitat device's presence is detected.
- Presence is no longer detectedThis trigger fires every time your Hubitat device's presence is no longer detected.
- Temperature drops belowThis trigger fires every time the temperature drops below the specified threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires every time the temperature rises above the specified threshold.
- Water is detectedThis trigger fires every time your Hubitat device detects water.
- Water is no longer detectedThis trigger fires every time your Hubitat device no longer detects water.
- Recent history of device opensThis query returns a list of recent times when your Habitat device opened.
- History of Mode changesThis query returns a list of when the Hubitat mode has changed.
- History of Device turned offThis query returns a list of when your Hubitat device turned off.
- Recent history of Device turns onThis query returns a list of recent Hubitat device turns on events.
- History of temperature rises aboveThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above the specified threshold. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Change ModeThis action will change Hubitat's mode.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Close a deviceThis action will close a Hubitat device.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Dim a deviceThis action will change a device's dimmer level.
- Lock a deviceThis action will lock a Hubitat device.
- Open a deviceThis action will open a Hubitat device.
- Turn off a deviceThis action will turn off your Hubitat switches, lights, sirens, strobes, etc.
- Turn on a deviceThis Action will turn on a device attached to your Hubitat Elevation system.
- Unlock a deviceThis action will unlock a Hubitat device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together