Let someone know you're heading home
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Email yourself the new item you add on your Alexa To Do List.
- When you move an article into a specific Instapaper folder, send it to your Kindle
- New Contact added to iPhone email with details are sent to Gmail in an email to add to Google Contac
- Quickly email a photo to yourself or others
- Send myself an email when I miss a call, for when I don't have my cell phone nearby
- Indoor temperature too high? Get an email
- Send email rss
- Automatically receive AI-generated blog titles and content when you add a note to your Note Widget
Useful Gmail and Logitech Circle integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on cameraThis action will turn the camera on.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Turn off cameraThis action will turn the camera off.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Disable recordingThis action will disable recording [live view will still be accessible].
- Enable recordingThis action will enable recording.
- Start recordingThis action will start a new recording.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together