Get an email when NPR publishes a new article about music
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Send or receive a random Wikipedia article every day with Gmail
- If tomorrow's forecast calls for rain, get an email
- Email notification for Missed calls
- Send a text/email
- Indoor temperature too high? Get an email
- Receive a Gmail message when a device joins your OnHub network
- #Text your friend or family member when you're approaching their #location. (iOS)
- Medium to Kindle
Useful Gmail and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together