New Contact added to iPhone email with details are sent to Gmail in an email to add to Google Contac
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- If any new SMS received, then send an email to gmail
- Send myself an email when I miss a call, for when I don't have my cell phone nearby
- Siri to Wunderlist
- Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
- Forward all SMS messages to my GMail account, for when I don;t have the cell phone handy
- Send or receive a random Wikipedia article every day with Gmail
- Email a random #Wikipedia article to #Gmail every day to increase my knowledge
- Send an email (or text) to someone when you leave work
Useful Gmail and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Litter Robot ActionsActions that can be performed by your Litter Robot
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Set Sleep ModeThis action will set the sleep mode on your Litter Robot.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Disable Sleep ModeThis action will remove your litter robot's sleep schedule
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together