Every Hour between 9PM and 7AM Close the Gate
Other popular Gogogate workflows and automations
- Open gogogate2 garage door from Amazon echo
- When I leave my house, close my garage door
- Be sure that your garage door is closed every night
- Close garage door 2 every day at specific time
- If you tell Alexa "trigger open garage", then garage door opens and lights turn on
- Close garage door every day at specific time
- Get an email when a new Gogogate Applet is published
- When I arrive at my house, open my garage door
Useful Gogogate and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Open doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already opened, the door will remain opened. This Action will only work with "garage mode". Remote access must be enabled.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Close doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed. This Action will only work with "garage mode". Remote access must be enabled.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together