Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
Other popular Google Assistant workflows and automations
- Get notified on WhatsApp on Google Assistant scene activation
- Turn your Hue lights on and off with your voice
- Ask Google Assistant to send Robolinho® home (stop mowing)
- Create an event on your iPhone's calendar with Google Assistant
- [G11]Google Homeに「おはようを有効にして」と言うと、ホームナビゲーションのシーン１の実行を準備
- Pause Spotify with your voice
- Open the Gate/Door via Google Assistant V2
- Google Assistant to Adafruit
Useful Google Assistant and Home Connect Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle startsThis trigger fires every time your dryer cycle starts.
- Activate sceneThis Trigger activates a named scene when you say "Ok Google, activate [Scene Name]".
- Cycle is completeThis trigger fires every time your dryer cycle is complete. This requires both the drying and wrinkle guard to be finished, in case you were using wrinkle guard.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your dryer door has been opened (works only if the dryer is turned on).
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your dryer door has been closed (works only if the dryer is turned on).
- Condensate container is fullThis trigger fires every time the condensate container is full.
- Lint filter is fullThis trigger fires every time the lint filter is full.
- Drying process finishedThis trigger fires every time the drying process of your dryer is finished.
- History of Cycle completed eventsThis query returns a list of events when your dryer completed a cycle.
- History of lint filter is fullThis query returns a list of when the lint filter was full.
- History of door closedThis query returns a list of when your dryer door was been closed (works only if the dryer was turned on).
- History of condensate container is fullThis query returns a list of when the condensate container was full.
Actions (Then that)
- Start automatic programThis action will start the selected automatic program with your preferred settings.
- Start time programThis action will start the selected time program with your preferred duration.
- Start selected programThis action will start the dryer program selected on the appliance.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active dryer program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active dryer program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused dryer program.
- Turn off dryerThis action will turn off your dryer.
- Select Connected Dry program recommendationThis action will select the program recommended by intelligentDry/Smart Dry with your preferred settings.
Google Assistant and Home Connect Dryer resources
Perfect your smart home
Applets help your favorite smart home things work with your other apps and devices so you can create order amongst the chaos. By creating customized Applets for your smart home, you can tailor them to your exact needs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together