If new contact added, then send an email from email@example.com
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Copy google contacts to onenote
- Trello contacts board
- Add New Google Contacts to Mail Chimp Newsletter
- Automatically Create Google Contacts from new Google Forms responses
- Get an email when Google Contacts publishes a new trigger or action
- Save group contacts to a note in Evernote
- If new contact added, then Create a note in Evernote by Jitu Das recipes
- Add Mailchimp Subscribers to Contacts
Useful Google Contacts and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- History of contacts addedThis query returns a list of every time a new Google Contact is created.
- History of Smart Outlet ons or offsThis query returns a list of when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices was turned on or off.
- History of contacts added to groupThis query returns a list of every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Create new contactThis Action will create a new contact in Google Contacts.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together