Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Copy google contacts to onenote
- Send yourself an email when you add a new Google contact
- When a new contact is added to a group in Google Contacts, create a deal in Pipedrive
- Validate Mailchimp new subscriber before sending to Google Contacts.
- Create a new Google contact, if someone placed an order on AirMenu.
- Save contacts added to a Google Contacts group as a subscriber to a list in MailChimp
- Validate an email address in TuxMailer when a new contact is added in GoogleContacts.
- Create Contact on Spoki on Google Contacts created
Useful Google Contacts and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Create new contactThis Action will create a new contact in Google Contacts.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together