IOS Contact sync & record
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Create Google Contacts from new Google Forms responses
- Notify your Das Keyboard every time a Google Contact is added to a group
- IOS contacts to Google contacts
- Create Google Contacts from new SurveyMonkey survey responses
- Automatically Create Google Contacts from new Google Forms responses
- Synchronize your Verizon Cloud contacts to Google Contacts
- Validate new contact that is added in Group of Google Contacts before sending to Mailchimp.
- Create Google Contacts from new or updated Google Forms responses
Useful Google Contacts and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together