Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- When you create a new task in Google Tasks create a Note in Evernote
- Automatically create a new Google Task when there is a new Google Form response
- Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
- Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- Sync to do with Google Tasks and Alexa
- If a Google Task are completed, log in a Google Sheet
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Get a daily recap on Slack of all my Google Tasks due today
Useful Google Tasks and iRobot integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Job CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot completes a job.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts a job.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- Robot StuckThis trigger fires when your robot is stuck.
- Bin fullThis trigger fires when your robot's bin is full.
- Room TraversalThis trigger fires when your robot starts driving through one room to reach another room.
- Room Traversal CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot has finished driving through one room to reach another room.
- Room StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts cleaning a room.
- Room FinishedThis trigger fires when your robot finishes cleaning a room.
- Robot OnlineThis Query returns the online status of your robot.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- Robot StatusThis Query returns the current status of your robot, as well as the time of its next scheduled job.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
- History of Bin full alertsThis query returns a list of times when Roomba alerted that its bin was full.
- History of robot startedThis query returns a list of when your robot starts a job.
- History of robot stuckThis query returns a list of when your robot was stuck.
- History of job completeThis query returns a list of when your robot completes a job.
Actions (Then that)
- Resume robotThis action will resume your robot.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Locate robotThis action will locate your robot.
- Dock robotThis action will dock your robot.
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot.
- Pause robotThis action will pause your robot.
- Clean by RoomThis action will clean a specific room in your home. For robots with Imprint™ Smart Mapping technology.
- Vacuum and Mop EverywhereThis action will start a Vacuum and Mop Everywhere job. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
- Vacuum and Mop a RoomThis action will start a vacuum + mop job a specific room in your home. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
Google Tasks and iRobot resources
Google Assistant automations
Google Assistant has four triggers that can be used to make personalized trigger sentences that can include text and number ingredients. These Applets are the solution to connecting the devices and services in your life and helping them...
Summer's top 5 IFTTT Creator videos
Each month we compile a list of the top Creator videos from across YouTube. Here are the best videos to get you started with Applet creation and exploring all of the things you can connect using IFTTT.
Pros and Cons of Using a Ring Camera
Ring is one of the best security systems. Click to learn the Pros and Cons of Using a Ring Camera.