Create event from Google Task
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Create Google Tasks for new Google Forms responses
- Add new Google Tasks items to ClickUp
- If a Google Task are completed, log in a Google Sheet
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- Send a text message to someone (or yourself) whenever you or someone completes a Google Task.
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
Useful Google Tasks and Switchur App integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Update a Switchboard SwitchUse this action to turn on, turn off, or toggle a Switchboard Switch.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Update a Switchboard CounterUse this action to set, increment, or decrement a Switchboard Counter.
- Update a Switchboard KeywordUse this action to assign a word or short sentence to a Switchboard Keyword.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together