Other popular Google Wifi workflows and automations
- Unpause OnHub WiFi connection to your kid's iPad when dinner is *officially* over.
- Add row to spreadsheet when device disconnects
- When a device connects to OnHub send me an email
- When a device connects to OnHub send me a sms
- When a device connects to OnHub start Harmony activity
- Log every time you disconnect from OnHub into a Google Spreadsheet
- When a device disconnects from OnHub turn off Philips Hue lights
- At a select time every day, prioritize a certain device
- When a device connects to OnHub set Ecobee thermostat temperature
Useful Google Wifi and TP-Link Kasa integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Prioritize DeviceThis Action will prioritize a device for 1 hour on your Google Wifi network.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
Google Wifi and TP-Link Kasa resources
6 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!
Now that's a bright idea — fun and functional smart lighting
With millions of potential color and brightness combinations, smart lighting is both highly functional and immensely fun! We've rounded up our favorite IFTTT-compatible smart lights to help you get started.