When a device connects to OnHub set Honeywell thermostat temperature
Other popular Google Wifi workflows and automations
- Receive a notification when a certain device disconnects from OnHub
- Pause WiFi connection to your kid's iPad when it's dinner time using a Flic button.
- When a device disconnects from OnHub turn off Lifx lights
- At a select time every day, prioritize a certain device
- When a device connects to OnHub set Ecobee thermostat temperature
- If front door opened while not connected to WiFi then send notification to Andriod Wear
- When a device disconnects from OnHub turn off WeMo Insight switch.
- Have Google Wifi prioritize your zoom call quality when a meetings starts
Useful Google Wifi and Wink: Pivot Power Genius integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Prioritize DeviceThis Action will prioritize a device for 1 hour on your Google Wifi network.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together