Govee Water Detection Device Alerts and Closes Main Water Valve
Other popular Govee Home workflows and automations
- Turn on Govee light before Maghrib
- Turn on my Govee lights when I get home, unless it's sunny outside
- If Garage Door opens, turn on Thing 1
- If prayer time, then set color of your lights
- Goove Home motion sensors IRSAP NOW heating
- If Bedroom turned on, then turn device on or off
- Turn on Light When Motion Is Detected
- Govee motion sensors IRSAP NOW heating
Useful Govee Home and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the device is turned on/off
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Armed/DisArmedThis trigger fires when the sensor is armed or disarmed
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Contact sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when contact sensor triggered
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Motion sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when motion sensor triggered
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Water leakage detectedThis trigger fires when water leakage is detected or stops
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Low batteryThis trigger fires when battery is low
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Appliance alertThis trigger fires when the alert is triggered
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Sub-devices triggeredThis trigger fires when the gateway sub device is triggered
Actions (Then that)
- Set appliance modeThis action will set the device (not including lights) to a specified mode.
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Arm/DisarmYou can choose to arm or disarm your device through this action.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Turns on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn on/off Night LightThis action will turn on/off the Night Light of your choosing.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set VolumeThis action will set the device Volume
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Turn on/off Warm MistThis action will turn on/off the warm mist of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off OscillationThis action will turn on/off the oscillation of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off White NoiseThis action will turn on/off the white noise of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off DreamviewThis action will turn on/off the Dreamview of your choosing.
- Apply SnapshotThis action will apply the snapshot of your choice to the device that created the snapshot
- Smart Aroma Diffuser ScenesThis action will apply the Smart Aroma Diffuser Scene of your choice to the device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together