When Harvest timer stopped, add a Check-Out entry in Google Calendar
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Track the time you spend in Trello as tasks in Harvest
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
- New Harvest project email
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- Timer Ended
- Vashikaran Guru |How To Do Vashikaran %9636813023%Karnataka
- If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
- Start Daily Harvest Timer
Useful Harvest and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together