When Harvest timer stopped, add a Check-Out entry in Google Calendar
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- cwm - harvest
- If Harvest Timer stopped, then End current RescueTime FocusTime session
- Vashikaran Specialist Baba %9636813023%uk\New Delhi
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
- If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
- Track the time you spend in Trello as tasks in Harvest
- Finish more Harvest tasks with Beeminder
Useful Harvest and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together