Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Clean up before a party
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together