"Connected Dry" with IFTTT. Let you washer set the right program on your dryer!
Other popular Home Connect Washer workflows and automations
- Get an SMS when your laundry is complete
- Plant a tree every time I run my washer
- Play a favorite on your Sonos when your laundry is done
- Turn on ambient light of your hood when your laundry is done
- Send out a tweet when your laundry is done
- When your washer is complete, change the color of your lights
- Blink the light in the living room when the washing machine is finished
- Turn off Washer, when cycle is complete
Useful Home Connect Washer and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle startsThis trigger fires every time your washer cycle starts.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Cycle is completeThis trigger fires every time your washer cycle is complete.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your washer door has been opened (works only if the washer is turned on).
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your washer door has been closed (works only if the washer is turned on).
- i-Dos content 1 is lowThis trigger fires every time i-Dos content 1 is low. Please note that this trigger is not supported by all washers.
- i-Dos content 2 is lowThis trigger fires every time i-Dos content 2 is low. Please note that this trigger is not supported by all washers.
- History of cycle is completeThis query returns a list of when your washer cycle was complete.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- History of door opensThis query returns a list of when your washer door was opened (works only if the washer was turned on).
- History of cycle startsThis query returns a list of when your washer cycle was started.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will start the selected washer program with your preferred settings.
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Start selected programThis action will start the washer program that is currently selected on the appliance.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active washer program.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Pause programThis action will pause the active washer program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused washer program.
- Turn off washerThis action will turn off your washer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together