Door/Window Closed - Re-Enable Heating
Other popular Heatmiser workflows and automations
- When you enter a specific area set your Heatmiser Thermostat to __°
- Arriving Home - Turn the Lights On
- Activate Standby Mode if the outside temperature rises above a certain level
- Get an email when a new Heatmiser Applet is published
- Arriving Home - Lights On
- Turn on neoplug at sunset
- Receive a notification when your home temperature drops
- Door/Window Open - Heating Off
Useful Heatmiser and Instagram integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Any new photo by youThis Trigger fires every time you share any new photo on Instagram.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops above a threshold you specify.
- New photo by you with specific hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you share a photo on Instagram with a hashtag you specify.
- neoHub Away ModeThis trigger fires when your neoHub is set to away mode.
- Any new video by youThis Trigger fires every time you share any new video on Instagram.
- neoHub Home ModeTriggers when your neoHub returns to Home Mode.
- New video by you with specific hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you share a video on Instagram with the hashtag you specify.
- Low BatteryThis trigger fires when your Heatmiser Device has a Low Battery.
- Contact Sensor ClosedThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is closed
- Contact Sensor OpenThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is opened
Actions (Then that)
- Cancel temperature holdThis Action will cancel a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Set temperature holdThis Action will enable a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Turn neoPlug onThis Action will allow you to switch on the selected neoPlug.
- Turn neoPlug offThis Action will turn off the selected neoPlug.
- Set TemperatureThe Action will set the temperature on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Boost TimerThis Action will activate a Timer Boost on the selected Heatmiser Timer.
- Set Away ModeThis Action will activate Away Mode on your neoHub
- Set Home ModeThe Action will activate Home Mode on your neoHub.
- Set Standby ModeThis Action will activate Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Cancel Standby ModeThis Action will cancel Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Run ProfileThis action will send a stored profile to the selected thermostat.
- Run recipeThis action will run a Heatmiser Neo recipe.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together