Save new Dropbox files to HiDrive
Other popular HiDrive workflows and automations
- Save new OneDrive files to HiDrive
- New screenshots from iOS uploaded to HiDrive
- Save new Facebook photos posted by you to HiDrive
- Save image from New York Times article to HiDrive
- Upload new Android photos to HiDrive when taken in specific area
- Save any new iOS photo in a given album to HiDrive
- Save files from a custom URL to HiDrive at a date set by you
- Save new trending GIFs from Giphy to HiDrive
Useful HiDrive and Philips Hue integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Save to HiDriveThis action will save a document or picture to HiDrive.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together