Start a Flow when Ring is pressed.
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on entering
- Homey règle le pilote en mode manuel
- Send power consumption to mail
- Let Homey speak when your dinner is ready
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- Homey will tell you when the ISS passes over your home
- Homey passe le pilote en mode éco
- Keuken 17
Useful Homey and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together