TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- FRONT DOOR unlocked, Start Flow
- Keuken 17
- New Google Calendar event to Homey
- Send power consumption to mail
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
Useful Homey and Withings integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When my yesterday's activity is loggedThis Trigger fires every time your yesterday's activity is logged.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- When I have a new weightThis trigger fires every time you have a new weight from your Withings scale.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together