Turn off two Honeywell thermostats when leaving home
Other popular Honeywell Total Connect Comfort workflows and automations
- When tag is too hot, turn on AC
- Tell Alexa to set your Honeywell Thermostat to 72°Fby
- Turn off Honeywell Total Connect thermostat when #OhmHour starts
- Change temp when leaving location
- Set thermostat to permanent hold when You leave home area
- Resume schedule when You return home
- Honeywell circulate fan back to auto after 15
- Turn on Honeywell Total Connect thermostat when #OhmHour ends
Useful Honeywell Total Connect Comfort and Logitech POP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of Long Button PressesThis query returns a list of events when you long pressed on the configured Logi Button.
- History of double pressesThis query returns a list of times when you do a double press on the configured Logi Button.
- History of Short Button PressesThis query returns a list of times when you do a short press on the configured Logi Button.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperature to a permanent holdThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to permanently hold the specified temperature until you change it.
- Set temperature for a period of timeThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to hold a temperature for a specified period of time. The schedule will resume when the time expires.
- Resume programmed scheduleThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to resume the currently defined thermostat programmed schedule.
- Set fan to on or autoThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together