Turn off a device
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Turn on your Kasa lights with Button widget
- Activate a scene when you enter an area
- Turn off your Kasa lights with Button widget
- Kasa Off by Location Temperature
- Turn on your lights when your doorbell rings
- Turn off your lights at midnight
- Run scene at chosen day of week at chosen time
- KASA location entry Scene activation
Useful TP-Link Kasa and Logitech POP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of Long Button PressesThis query returns a list of events when you long pressed on the configured Logi Button.
- History of double pressesThis query returns a list of times when you do a double press on the configured Logi Button.
- History of Short Button PressesThis query returns a list of times when you do a short press on the configured Logi Button.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together