Set your Philips Hue lights to match the album art of your most recently saved track on Spotify
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Hue Rainbow when somebody calls
- Enable "Sexy Time" Hue Lights With Amazon Alexa
- Set your Hue lights to blink whenever you get a new text to your Android phone
- Blink your Hue lights whenever your Ring doorbell rings
- Turn off the lights
- Start a party! Put your lights into disco mode
- Loop my lights through a rainbow of colors at sunset
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
Useful Philips Hue and IRSAP NOW Heating integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity of a place rises above a given threshold.
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity of a place falls below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the temperature in a certain place rises above a given threshold.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the temperature of a certain place falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn heating onThis will turn your home heating on
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn heating offThis action will turn your home heating off.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Return heating to automatic modeThis action will turn on all your home's heating schedules.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Turn led onThis action will turn on the led of devices associated with a place.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Turn led offThis action will turn off the led of devices associated to a place.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Set presence mode awayThis action will set your presence mode to away.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Set presence mode homeThis action will set your presence mode to home.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together