"Alexa, trigger self destruct"
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Each time Alexa plays a new song change the color of your Hue light
- Turn off the lights
- Automatically turn off your Hue lights at midnight every day
- Tell Alexa to start the party with a Hue light color show
- Tell Alexa to set the scene
- Make your Hue Lights colour loop with this button
- Trigger Orion space lighting with Amazon Alexa
- Enable "Sexy Time" Hue Lights With Amazon Alexa
Useful Philips Hue and Konka Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when the user unlocks the lock, their password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Input incorrect password repeatedlyThis trigger fires when someone inputs an incorrect password repeatedly.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when the battery in the lock is low.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak is detected.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when sound and light detected.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together