Change your Hue lights to a softer white to help you sleep
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Have your Hue lights turn off automatically at sunrise
- Blink your Hue lights whenever your Ring doorbell rings
- Turn off all your Hue lights at night
- Automatically turn off your Hue lights at midnight every day
- Tell Alexa to start the party and put your lights on a color loop
- If Arlo detects motion, turn on Phillips Hue lights
- Dim down the lights
- "Hey Alexa, trigger _____ scene"
Useful Philips Hue and LiveSmart integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Execute a ruleThis action will execute the rule set up by the user at a given trigger point.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together