Start a party! Put your lights into disco mode
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
- Turn lights out for bed with Alexa and hue
- Change your Hue lights to a softer white to help you sleep
- Tell Alexa to set the scene
- If Arlo detects motion, turn on Phillips Hue lights
- "Alexa, trigger self destruct"
- Blink your Hue lights every night when it's time for bed
- Set your Philips Hue lights to match the album art of your most recently saved track on Spotify
Useful Philips Hue and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together