Change the lights to a random color
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Have your Hue lights turn off automatically at sunrise
- Hue Rainbow when somebody calls
- Tell Alexa to start the party and put your lights on a color loop
- Blink your Hue lights every night when it's time for bed
- Blink your lights
- Tell Alexa to start the party with a Hue light color show
- "Alexa, trigger self destruct"
Useful Philips Hue and NewsBlur integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New unread storyThis Trigger fires every time a feed or folder has a new unread story.
- New unread focus storyThis Trigger fires every time a feed or folder has a new unread focus story.
- New saved storyThis Trigger fires every time you save a new story on NewsBlur.
- New shared storyThis Trigger fires every time you or another user shares a new story.
- History of unread storiesThis query returns a list of when feed or folder had new unread stories.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of saved storiesThis query returns a list of when you saved new stories on NewsBlur.
- History of shared storiesThis query returns a list of when you or another user shared new stories.
- History of unread focus storiesThis query returns a list of when feed or folder had new unread focus stories.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Share a storyThis Action will share a new story on your blurblog.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Save a storyThis Action will save a new story to your stories list.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Add a new siteThis Action will attempt to add a new site from a feed or page URL.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together