If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
Popular Philips Hue and Rust workflows and automations
Useful Philips Hue and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together