Randomize the color of my lights every hour
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- If temperature drops below freezing, turn Hue bulbs ice blue.
- Each time Alexa plays a new song change the color of your Hue light
- Simulate sun at sunrise. #wakeuplight #natural
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
- Happy New Year color loop
- Start a party! Put your lights into disco mode
- Set your Philips Hue lights to match the album art of your most recently saved track on Spotify
- Trigger Orion space lighting with Amazon Alexa
Useful Philips Hue and Tecan Connect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Estimated End Time OvershootThis trigger fires actions when the estimated end time of a method running on the selected Tecan Instrument overshoots 20% of the initially estimated end time
- Instrument State ChangeThis trigger fires actions when the selected Tecan Instrument's state changes to Idle, Running, Paused, Error, User Interaction Required, Software Not Running, Not Connected and Stopped
- Custom MessageThis trigger fires actions when there is a new Custom messages like Info, Error, Warning and Comment from the selected Tecan Instrument
- Run Completion MessageThis trigger fires actions when a Run on the selected Tecan Instrument is completed
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together