Press a button to make your Hue lights color loop
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Disco Hueby
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Toggle your lights on/off
- Tell Alexa to set the scene
- If temperature drops below freezing, turn Hue bulbs ice blue.
- Dim down the lights
- Automatically turn off your Hue lights at midnight every day
- Send your lights into a color loop when the ISS passes overhead
Useful Philips Hue and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together