Tell Alexa to start the party with a Hue light color show
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Toggle your lights on/off
- Enable "Sexy Time" Hue Lights With Amazon Alexa
- Blink your Hue lights whenever your Ring doorbell rings
- If Arlo detects motion, turn on Phillips Hue lights
- Set your Philips Hue lights to match the album art of your most recently saved track on Spotify
- "Alexa, trigger self destruct"
- Send your lights into a color loop when the ISS passes overhead
- Automatically turn off your Hue lights at midnight every day
Useful Philips Hue and Thinka integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current temperature rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor temperature value and fires whenever the temperature rises above the value you provide.
- Current humidity rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor humidity value and fires whenever the humidity rises above the value you provide.
- Contact SensorThis Trigger monitors sensor contact value and fires whenever the contact state changes.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Activate a SceneThis action will activate a specific scene in your home.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn on or off deviceThis Action will turn on or off your Thinka devices that support switching on/off.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set BrightnessThis Action will set brightness of your Thinka devices that support brightness.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Set ColorThis Action will set color of your Thinka devices that support color.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will set temperature of your Thinka devices that support temperature.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Set Thermostat ModeThis Action will set thermostat mode of your Thinka devices that support thermostat mode.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together