Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Trigger Orion space lighting with Amazon Alexa
- Turn lights out for bed with Alexa and hue
- Randomize the color of my lights every hour
- Tell Alexa to start the party and put your lights on a color loop
- Automatically turn your Hue lights blue whenever it starts to rain
- Automatically turn off your Hue lights at midnight every day
- Set your Hue lights to blink whenever you get a new text to your Android phone
- Turn your lights on every day at a certain time
Useful Philips Hue and Zoho Cliq (India) integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Post message in Zoho CliqThis action posts a message in the selected chat.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together