Track new Instagram photos on your Welltory Dashboard
Other popular Instagram workflows and automations
- Instagram Videos
- Save every time you post on Instagram
- Every time you post a new Instagram photo, share it to a Telegram chat
- Save your Instagram photos to Notebook
- Archive my video instagram to dropbox
- Instagram to Google via Buffer
- Share Instagram photos to Imwork chat
- Save Instagram hashtag to Dropbox
Useful Instagram and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Any new photo by youThis Trigger fires every time you share any new photo on Instagram.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- New photo by you with specific hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you share a photo on Instagram with a hashtag you specify.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Any new video by youThis Trigger fires every time you share any new video on Instagram.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- New video by you with specific hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you share a video on Instagram with the hashtag you specify.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together