Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
Useful AC Cloud Control and Moonside Light integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Is Light OnThis query returns the on/off status of your lights.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together