Turn off your A/C everyday at a certain time
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- At sunset, activate a scene
Useful AC Cloud Control and Typeform integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New form is createdThis trigger fires every time a new form is created
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- New response in a formThis trigger fires every time a form receives a new response.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- List formsThis query returns all your forms or forms that match a search term
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- Lookup responsesThis query returns responses from a specific form. It's possible to filter responses using the search field.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
AC Cloud Control and Typeform resources
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use. Small Busines Automation
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together