If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together