Popular iOS Calendar and Twitter workflows and automations
Useful iOS Calendar and Twitter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New tweet by youThis Trigger fires every time you post a new tweet.
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- New tweet by you with hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you post a new tweet with a specific hashtag.
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- New tweet by you in areaThis Trigger fires every time you post a tweet at a location you specify.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
- New mention of youThis Trigger fires every time you are @mentioned in a tweet.
- New link by youThis Trigger fires for every link you tweet. If your tweet has multiple links, it will fire multiple times.
- New followerThis Trigger fires every time a new user starts following you.
- New liked tweet by youThis Trigger fires every time you like a tweet.
- New tweet by a specific userThis Trigger fires every time the Twitter user you specify tweets.
- New tweet from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new tweet matches your search query. Limited to 30 tweets per check, and protected tweets will not be returned.
- New tweet by anyone in areaThis Trigger fires every time anyone posts a tweet at a location you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Post a tweetThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Create a calendar eventThis action creates a new event in the calendar you specify.
- Post a tweet with imageThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account with a linked pic.twitter.com image. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Update profile pictureThis Action will update your profile picture from the image URL you specify and optionally tweet about it. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Update bioThis Action will update your bio and optionally tweet about it. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
iOS Calendar and Twitter resources
Automations for students 2023
Save yourself time that is often spent getting organized and managing your schedule by automating elements of the manual tasks you need to do. Out of the hundreds of services available on IFTTT, we integrate with many of the popular...
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
Optimize your notifications
In the time that you have read this sentence, you have likely received at least one notification. The reminders that pop up on our phones, wearables, computer screens, and other smart devices are helpful ways to know when you have an...
Yahoo vs Gmail
Yahoo vs Gmail - Which should you choose?
Google Calendar integrations & automations to optimize your schedule
Check out our best Google Calendar integrations and learn how you can automate GCal in minutes with IFTTT!
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
Best ClickUp Integrations for Small and Mighty Teams
In this blog IFTTT provides the best ClickUp integrations to help small teams succeed.
6 best note taking apps for 2023
Check out our favorite note taking apps for 2023 and how to use IFTTT to have your most productive year yet.
How to automate your virtual assistant
For solopreneurs, aspiring business owners, and side hustlers, there are always going to be too many tasks on your to do list every day. Hiring a virtual assistant or expanding your team can be a great way to increase your capacity and...