Create Google Calendar events when you add a new reminder on your iPhone
Other popular iOS Reminders workflows and automations
- Log the date and time of your completed iOS Reminders in Google Calendar
- Siri to Wunderlist
- When I leave home, show my To Do List
- Automatically create iOS reminders via email
- Add Alexa Reminders to iPhone Reminders
- Oops... Took a screenshot accidentally remind me to delete it
- Keep track of my completed tasks in a Google Spreadsheet
- Quick note to iOS Reminder
Useful iOS Reminders and Sensibo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together