If Roomba gets stuck, then call my device
Other popular iRobot workflows and automations
- Clean a specific room with the touch of a button
- When event ends, resume Roomba
- When event starts, pause Roomba
- When Roomba® starts cleaning, turn on a SmartThings device.
- Start Roomba When You Leave Home
- When I arrive home, stop my Roomba®
- When I leave home, start Braava jet®
- Start a cleaning job before an event on your calendar
Useful iRobot and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Job CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot completes a job.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts a job.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Robot StuckThis trigger fires when your robot is stuck.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Bin fullThis trigger fires when your robot's bin is full.
- Room TraversalThis trigger fires when your robot starts driving through one room to reach another room.
- Room Traversal CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot has finished driving through one room to reach another room.
- Room StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts cleaning a room.
- Room FinishedThis trigger fires when your robot finishes cleaning a room.
- Robot OnlineThis Query returns the online status of your robot.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- Robot StatusThis Query returns the current status of your robot, as well as the time of its next scheduled job.
- History of Bin full alertsThis query returns a list of times when Roomba alerted that its bin was full.
- History of robot startedThis query returns a list of when your robot starts a job.
- History of robot stuckThis query returns a list of when your robot was stuck.
- History of job completeThis query returns a list of when your robot completes a job.
Actions (Then that)
- Resume robotThis action will resume your robot.
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Locate robotThis action will locate your robot.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Dock robotThis action will dock your robot.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot.
- Pause robotThis action will pause your robot.
- Clean by RoomThis action will clean a specific room in your home. For robots with Imprint™ Smart Mapping technology.
- Vacuum and Mop EverywhereThis action will start a Vacuum and Mop Everywhere job. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
- Vacuum and Mop a RoomThis action will start a vacuum + mop job a specific room in your home. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together