When Battery drops below 15% turn on the plug
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Activate a scene every day at a specific time.
- Turn on Kasa when Wyze Camera Detects Motion
- Kasa On by Location Temperature
- Turn on your camera when you leave an area
- If Twitch stream going live for a channel you follow, then change the color of my Kasa Smart Bulb
- When Octopus Energy prices change set my TP Link Kasa
- Toggle TP-Link Kasa devices on/off with Flic
- Turn on a device
Useful TP-Link Kasa and MeisterTask integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Task created in sectionThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified section. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different section.
- Task created in projectThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified project. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different project.
- Task assigned to meThis Trigger fires when a task is assigned to you.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Create a taskThis Action will create a new task in the section you specify.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together