Turn off an outlet when you leave home
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- When Battery drops below 15% turn on the plug
- Turn Off TP-LINK Device When Android Disconnects From WiFi
- If Twitch stream going live for a channel you follow, then change the color of my Kasa Smart Bulb
- Toggle a device
- If myQ garage door is opened, then turn on Kasa (door up) light [HS103(US)]
- If it is cloudy outside, turn on your lights
- Run scene at chosen day of week at chosen time
- Turn off your lights when you leave home
Useful TP-Link Kasa and uHoo integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together