Popular Knocki and WeMo Lighting workflows and automations
Useful Knocki and WeMo Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Light switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo light switches on.
- Gesture with task matching ID occursThis trigger fires if you tap a gesture with a custom IFTTT task matching the ID of this trigger.
- Light switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo light switches off.
- Light dimmed to specific levelThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo light dims to a level you specifcy.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onTurns on the selected WeMo light. If it is already on it stays on.
- Turn offTurns off the selected WeMo light. If it is already off it stays off.
- Dim the LightChanges the brightness level of the selected WeMo light. If the light is off it will turn on with selected brightness level.
- Turn on a group of lightsTurns on the selected group of WeMo lights. If the group is already on it will remain on.
- Turn off a group of lightsTurns off the selected group of WeMo lights. If the group is already off it will remain off.
- Dim a group of lightsChanges the brightness level of the selected group of WeMo lights. If the group is off it will turn on with selected brightness level.
- Start sleep faderStarts sleep fader for the selected WeMo light.
- Set sleep fader for a group of lightsSets sleep fader time for the selected group of WeMo lights.
Knocki and WeMo Lighting resources
Gift guide: For the new home owner 2023
Gifting your friends or family smart devices gives them the ability to customize their home to meet their lifestyle as well as opportunities to optimize their place for eco-efficiency. You may have a smart device or company that you have...
Gift guide: For the hobbyist and DIY lover 2023
The tinkerer in your life always has a project (or five) on the go, is subscribed to every YouTube channel that offers at-home building activities, and probably has a workbench scattered with different pieces. What do they want this...
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.