Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
- Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
Useful LifeHacker and Rachio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Watering time startsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- Watering time stopsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time stops for the device your specify.
- Event registeredThis Trigger fires every time an event is registered for the device you specify.
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together