Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
Useful LifeHacker and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together