Other popular LIFX workflows and automations
- Turn on lights when arriving home
- Switch off LIFX lights
- Flash your LIFX lights when you receive a text
- Fade my LIFX lights on as I approach my home
- Turn off the lights when you leave home
- Missed Call Notification (Android)
- Turn off your lights at 2am
- Toggle my lights hourly to make my home look occupied
- Fun warning flash for LIFX lights
Useful LIFX and remo+ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
LIFX and remo+ resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
Work from (smart) home
Zoom has become a staple on our work and social calendars, and with so many offices staying remote, we know it won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. Now with IFTTT, your Zoom experience can be upleveled, automated, and connected to your...
6 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!